Effective Date: 2023-05-03
Updated on: 2023-05-04
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. nunku.com collects the following
- Mobile Number
- Work Address
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
nunku.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 365 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer
periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
nunku.com may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To contact you. Agence Nunku will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services,
or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our website Administration practices.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Agence Nunku will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Agence Nunku will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Agence Nunku will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used
properly without strictly necessary cookies.
Your information’s security is important to us. nunku.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Agence Nunku is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
422 Ave Mont-Royal Est
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at Pascal Assaleh, 5149244449.